How I Won The War: Special Edition plus Commemorative Photo Album

Now you can bring home John Lennon's only non-Beatles performance in a feature film

John Lennon stars in his first film performance in this hilariously surreal collage of battle footage and one-liners lampooning the absurdity of the war. Also starring Michael Crawford and Roy Kinnear.

For a limited time, How I Won the War Special Edition comes with a Commemorative Photo Album, which features behind the scenes photos from the film. The feature has been remastered for this DVD release with supervision from Richard Lester (Director), and John Victor-Smith (Editor).

"I was just a bundle of nerves the first day. I couldn't hardly speak I was so nervous. My first speech was in a forest, on patrol. I was suppose to say, 'My heart's not in it any more' and it wasn't. I went home and said to myself, 'Either you're not going to be like that, or you're going to give up.'" John Lennon (1966)


How I Won The War - Special Edition plus Commemorative Photo Album


How I Won The War (USA Link)
How I Won The War (UK Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment